domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2012

From Greece

Just a quick update from my mobile phone. I am currently in Greece 70 km from Tesalonika. Today i crossed Albania, nice countryside. First day was really crazy, I made a beginers mistake, I did some maintenance and for different reasons I didnt try the bike before the tryp ; result : there was an oil leak due to the fact I didnt properly fixed the clutch pump properly. To make it short thx a lot to suziki oriol in Barcelona as they solved it in a matter of minutes. Great service I still didnt get the number for the iranian visa , hope this is solved tomorrow as I plan to be in Istambul on Tuesday to pick it up.

3 comentarios:

  1. y una postal de estambul...
    la colocare en la pared de mi oficina y todos los días pensaré porque no la escribi yo ( snif, snif..)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola papanatas, en cuanto pueda subo unas fotos. cuıdate

    ResponderEliminar