viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2012

From the stairs of tonight hotel in Nepal

Hi all. I sleep tonight in Nepal. Internet conexion is not really good but enough to write some words. 1 Pakistan. Really not an easy country. Traffic jams are just crazy, most of the infrastructure at the cities is under constructon wich makes their live quitedifficult I travelled 4 days with Bezzho and Mazza 2 great iranian guys who made my live easier those days. In Pakistan there are places not permited for foreigners so we had to makemore km to skip same areas; on the other hand there are controls everywere and in some of the you have to wait for scort ( Baluchistan region, in Punjab no problems). However there were no problems at all with police. One night we had to camp, and we met great people ( really humble persons that even wantedto invite usto have dinner) that let us camp next to their houses. Once tents were fixed police came and told us we had to go to sleep to the police station as the place was no safe. After discussing 40 min And not convice the I was so tired that i went to sleep. 1 hour later I woke upand they had deceided to send 2 policemen to sleep there... I went to Sialkot ( I will write names properly once i have access to a computer and write the story properly). The point is that my friend Ignacio Gago gave me the address of a factory in Sialkot producing motorcycle jackets ( remember I was with no jacket after the bastards stole my new IXS Montevideo (great jacket by the way, I hope the bastards crash with the jacket on but with no helmet). Anyhow, I met the two owners of the factory, 2 great guys and businessmen. I chose a jacket and when I asked them for the price they told me it was a present. I was really emotionated and with not enough words to tell them thank you; they even asked one of his employees to solve me a proble with the lighter plug. So at the end of the day, Pakistan is a tough country but I met really nice people. After Pakistan, India. I crossed Delhi ( huge traffic jums) and went to Agra. As soon as I can I will upload the pictures of Taj Mahal. Really nice place. I went back to Delhi to send the bike to Bangkok ( Burma cannot be crossed with a foreign vehocle) after a new bastard tried to cheat me ( I will also write his name and company) I deceided to come to Nepal as I know here there are some serious companies used to crate and ship the bike. So tomorrow I head to Nepal capital to arrange the transportation. (hope tonight ghere are not any rats as in yesterday hotel , really funny picture with the hotel service people scarringthe rat to leave my room... Btw talkung about animals, in India you can see many monkeys on the road ( hi ... I am not jocking). The point is that I saw today one that was really huge crossing the road. Aprox 1.5 m tall. Really amazing. Others: border with Tibet no probem ( well just another bastard who wanted to play the game to get some money saying chassis number and the carnet du passage were different, I told him I didnt want to play that stupod game and I just left... Others: the police stop me in India one, getting dark and with no people around, my decision: run away. Around 5-8 km later ( I thought I had lost them they caught me in a traffic jam, as there were many people around I asked them their identification ( they never saw it) butpeopleconfirmed they were police. They really didnt know what to do when they saw so many people around, and they just told me to go. Did they have bad intentions? I dont know. Just to say thst this was the only time I was stopped by the police in India, and the other times when I passed police patrol there were just grretings and good mood. Btw sorry if this is ful of mistakes and not properly written. I am writting with my phone. I will try to do it properly once I have access to a computer. Best rgs

3 comentarios:

  1. Joder, Alvaro, vaya parrafada !!
    Que bueno el seguir sabiendo de tu viaje, y el imaginarse rodar por todos esos sitios por donde vas. Bueno,ya nos contars los planes, despues de mandar la moto a Tai, ¿Como piensas moverte desde Nepal ? Uf estoy mirando mapas viendo el recorrido, que pasada... Monos, polis chungos, persecuciones, ratas, coñoooo, vaya guion pa una peli..me llegan los dientes al suelo de la envidia !!
    Buena ruta !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oye, y un rodeito cruzando a China desde Katmandu y llegar a Tailandia por el sur de China (y un cachito de Laos ).. ¿Molaría, no? ¿A que no hay..? ;). Eh, no me hagas caso, que esto se dice muy facil desde el sofá y el ipad.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Q pasa tio. Pues no te creas q no pense lo q planteas, y posible seguramente es; pero todo lo q sea entrar en China con vehiculo extranjero significa contratar escolta cara, con lo q si vas en grupo es asumible. Abrazos

    ResponderEliminar