lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

ALVARO YA ESTA EN TAILANDIA ALVARO FROM THAILAND

Hello friends that's it I am in Thailand. I just arrived from Kathmandu, my bike arriving now (or at least that is what I expect) and tomorrow I will be clearing customs (crossed fingers to be smooth and easy). Now I am at my friends house Nirote and his wife Kai, lovely people, I feel like at home here. In few days time I will make a short summary, a list of the greatest people and the greatest bastards I met on my way, and some philosohpy you think about when you are driving. That's all, my trip is over, in less time that expected and although there have been some tough times (come on guys, you know I am not an expert on this...) the balance is quite positive. I am really happy today. Talk to you soon. Rgs

1 comentario: